- Questions from Mrs. Poupětová regarding the progress of the internship, formal part (Poupětová)
- Introduction of the CZECH.UP association (Nácovský)
- Presentation of the outcomes of internship activities:
- Collaboration on Erasmus projects (Čáp, Vacík)
- Collaboration on launching the operational phase of CyberBOX (handover of the testing phase by the Slovak community and the creation of instances for the operational phase for the Czech community) (Čáp, Vacík)
- Progress of certification activities of Jan Čáp and Patrik Vacík through the Panatec Certification Authority – CZECH.UP (Nácovský)
- Plan for further activities (Nácovský, Čáp, Vacík)
- Possibilities of applying the internship outcomes in school(s) (Poupětová)
- Presentation of CZECH.UP platforms (Nácovský)
- Evaluation of the internship (Poupětová)
Evaluation by Mrs. Poupětová:
On October 23, 2023, I had a meeting with Mr. Nácovský and the students of the Higher Vocational School (VOŠ), which primarily involved the assessment and feedback on the practical experience of our school’s students. Right from the start, I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly approach of the company director and, of course, the students of our VOŠ. After a pleasant introduction, Mr. Nácovský explained the nature of the business and shared many innovations in the fields of financial literacy and cyberspace.
I consider the preparedness of students Jan Čáp and Patrik Vacík to be very valuable. They presented their activities in the company based on their own prepared presentation and summarized essential knowledge and skills that enriched themselves the most. I appreciate the clear explanation of the subject, the engaging presentation, and the appropriate use of visual aids. The introductory part was well chosen; however, in some parts, both of you tended to speak a bit too quickly, which can sometimes make it difficult to follow (though I had no problem with it). This is just my recommendation for future presentations in front of an audience.
Nevertheless, I firmly believe that the entire meeting and, in fact, the entire internship, is a significant benefit, especially for you. For me, the entire meeting (internship assessment) was very interesting. I am glad that the chosen company (our school’s social partner) is developing your strong personality traits, and I hope you will continue to improve in the area that will lead to your professional growth.
In conclusion, I would like to thank not only Mr. Nácovský but especially you, our students, for the very impressive visit to your internship.
Ing. Soňa Poupětová
Deputy Director for Promotion
Coordinator of the school-employer cooperation for the Higher Vocational School (VOŠ)
Gymnasium, Secondary School, and Higher Vocational School in Ledeč nad Sázavou